KASNEB Exam Timetable 2019 – Examination Timetable and Dates
KASNEB Exam Timetable 2019 – Examination Dates CPA, ATD, DICT, DCM, CPS, CICT, CIFA, CCP, ATC, ICTT, IST FAQ, FSQ, CMT, APS-K, CPSP-K
Personal KASNEB Exam Timetable for November 2019 and December 2019 can be accessed from this link HERE
General KASNEB Timetable Nov/Dec 2019 for Kenyans
The examination dates for the November 2019 examinations are as follows:
(a) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 and Wednesday, 27 November 2019
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Levels I and II
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
- Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
(b) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 to Thursday, 28 November 2019
Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, III and IV
(c) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 and Wednesday, 27 November 2019
- Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Thursday, 28 November 2019
- Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Tuesday, 26 November 2019 to Thursday, 28 November 2019
- Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
KASNEB will now be releasing its KASNEB Exam Timetable online through your students portal. Students are encouraged to acquaint themselves with the Students portal, a place where almost all communication will be channeled to the students by the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board.
The KASNEB Exam Timetable can be downloaded online through this Student portal
Candidates who had not created an account on the student portal are required to do so in order to access KASNEB Exam Timetable as follows:
- On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link online.kasneb.or.ke to the student portal.
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “KASNEB Exam Timetable” tab.
- Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above to access the KASNEB Exam Timetable