KASNEB Results for November/December 2019: CPA, ATD, DICT, DCM, CS, CICT, CIFA, CCP
Those students who st for their CPA, ATD, DICT, DCM, CS, CICT, CIFA, CCP in November and December 2019 can access their KASNEB Results online through the KASNEB Interactive Student portal.
If you have forgotten your login details, you can follow the recovery instructions HERE
KASNEB Results for May/June 2019 – CPA, ATD, DICT, DCM, CS, CICT, CIFA, CCP
Students who had sat for the KASNEB examinations in May and June, can now access their Exam Results for June 2019 via sms and online through the KASNEB Student portal famously Known as KASNEB Interactive.
The KASNEB June and December Results that will be accessed are listed below
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD),
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT)
- Diploma in Credit Management (DCM)
KASNEB May/June Results, November and December Results – KASNEB Student portal / Website
You can access the KASNEB Student portal by clicking on this link http://online.kasneb.or.ke
Candidates who have not created an account on the KASNEB student portal are required to do so in order to access their June Results and December Results.
- On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link to the student portal.
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “Examination Results” tab.
- Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above.
KASNEB June Results, May, November and December Results via SMS
(This service applies only for Safaricom subscribers only).
Candidates should send an SMS to 20558 using the following format to access their examination results: Kasneb/registration number. Example, Kasneb/nac/68148 where nac/68148 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is charged at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per sms
KASNEB June and December Results Notifications
Candidates are advised that KASNEB June and December Exam Results notifications will be sent to all candidates by post using the contact address provided by candidates. You are advised to promptly inform KASNEB in writing in case of change in your address.