The KUCCPS Student portal helps students who have completed their secondary schools curriculum and wants to join a Kenyan institution of higher learning for further studies. This is the direct link to the Portal https://students.kuccps.net
To login, use the top most tab labeled ‘Login’
- Type your KCSE Index Number
- Then Type your exam year and Finally
- Type your password
Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCSE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password
Forgot KUCCPS Password
If you Forgot KUCCPS Student Portal Password, you can easily reset your password by engaging the “Forgot Login Password”
Here you type your KCSE Index Number and your exam year and the password token will be sent to the email Address you registered with.
How to Reset KUCCPS Student Portal Password
After requesting password token
- A Password Reset Token will be Emailed to your registered Email Address.
- Use the Token to reset your password within the day Token was requested.
- The Token is ONLY valid for one day (upto midnight of the day Token was requested). Another token will be required by repeating the process.
- A Password Reset Token can ONLY be requested ONCE per day.
- Use the new password to access the Portal.