KUCCPS Admissions Board has released the University of Eldoret – UOE KUCCPS Admission List for the Year 2020.
Follow these links to view the UOE KUCCPS Admission List 2020 and University of Eldoret – Admission Letters 2020 Download.
University of Eldoret – UOE Fee Structure
To view the Fee Structures follow this link Fee Structure
The fee structures to view are
- Postgraduate Programmes Fee Structure
- Diploma Course Fees Structure
- Bridging Certificate Fees Structure
- Bachelors Degree Fees Structure for Private Sponsored Students (PSSP)
- Fees Structure Bachelors Degree for KUCCPS Government Sponsored Students (GSSP)
University of Eldoret Application Forms Download
To download the Application and Registration Forms follow this link Forms Download
- University of Eldoret postgraduate application Form
- University of Eldoret postgraduate recommendation Form
- PSSP Undergraduate Admission Application Form
A non-refundable fee of KES 1000/= for undergraduate, KES 2000/= for postgraduate and KES 500/= for Diploma should be deposited in the bank accounts provided below.
UOE Bank Account Numbers
- National Bank Eldoret Branch – Main Account – 0102173342500
- Cooperative Bank Eldoret – Fees Collection Account – 01129183170000
- Equity Bank Eldoret – Fees Collection Account – 0300297338822
- KCB, Uganda Road, Eldoret Fees Collection Account – 1126878049